VACANCY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – MTN BUSHFIRE/HOUSE ON FIRE.
MTN Bushfire, named Africa’s Top Festival by the BBC, in 2016 is known as one of the most inclusive and diverse festivals in the world. Focused on a quality and holistic experience and set in the scenic Malkerns Valleys of Swaziland, the event hosts thousands of festival goers of all ages, cultures and backgrounds, which together with a rich texture of music, culture, crafts, food markets and specialized zones culminates into an explosive three day event.
House on Fire is a multi-faceted organization offering unique eventing solutions. Featuring a venue highly acclaimed for its function flexibility and outstanding creative design, House on Fire hosts an ongoing public performance schedule throughout the year, as well as platform catering for corporate functions, weddings & private parties. The House on fire team also offers off-site for hire eventing solutions.
The Administrative Assistant will support general office administrative processes leading up to Bushfire, including but not limited to:
• Accounting support
• Reconciliations and financial reporting support
• Internal purchasing processes
• Client queries
• Filing and archiving
• Logistics and procurement
• Creditors and debtors reporting
• Have at least 2 years’ work experience in a similar position
• Basic understanding of Accounting systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills,
• Must have experience in office administration
• Excellent people skills
• Conversant with Microsoft Office programmes
• A positive and flexible attitude
• Willing to assist and learn and take on many different and varied tasks
• Professional, motivated and highly organised
• Ability to work closely with others
• Comfortable working long hours and under stressful conditions
Please submit your application (Motivational letter & CV) by Friday the 24th of February, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Admin Assistant”. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
All Rights Reserved
Official Photographers - Bram Lanmers and Sydelle Willow-Smith